Monday, January 31, 2011

The Elevation Group: Today's Update 1/31/11

The following update is directly from Mike Dillard's update 1/31/11 on The Elevation Group...

The Elevation Group Heads To Houston With The Former Mayor Of Aspen, To Uncover A "Can't Lose" Real Estate Strategy...

First...

I'm getting ready to walk out the door and head to Houston to learn about a fascinating real esate investment strategy that's perfect for today's declining market.

I'll be honest with you... I don't know ANYTHING about real estate.I've never read a single book on the subject, or had the slightest interest in that world until I met Frank in Apsen last month.

Frank is one of the most amazing people I've ever met... He's been developing real estate in Aspen for over 30 years, and was actually the mayor at one time.

So as we were enjoying dinner one evening, he asked me if I knew anything about investing in real estate tax liens. I had no idea what he was talking about, but once he told me how he'd used this strategy to turn an $84 investment into a $650,000 return, he had my full attention...

I had to know more, so he actually offered to fly all the way down to Texas this week, just to teach me how this game is played...

So...

I'm making the drive to Houston this afternoon, I'm brining the camera, and Frank and I are going to take Members of The Elevation Group into the secretive (and very profitable), world of Tax Lien Auctions...

Getting Ready To Open The Elevation Group Once Again....

Second...

There's something in the tech world called, "The Rule of 3X"...

It simply means that when ever programming or technology is involved, you can safely assume it's going to:

Take 3 times longer to program, and cost 3 times more than expected.

Well once again the "Rule of 3X" has struck again with the updates and changes to The Elevation Group technology platform.

The good news is that all major programming upgrades for the Publishing Partnership Program and shopping cart are complete, but we're going to spend this week testing everything very, very thoroughly.

So... While EVG will not be open tomorrow as hoped, it WILL be open this next Tuesday on Feb 7th!

I know many of you have been waiting patiently for over a month, but I can promise you that it's time well spent to ensure our member and affiliate partners the best experience possible.

Third...

If you haven't had a chance to log into your Member's area and check out the "Credit Maximization" strategy with Anthony, I HIGHLY recommend you do so ASAP...

This information has already saved me $100,000's of interest payments on real estate loans, and the feedback has been fantastic...

Sincerely,

- Mike Dillard

View a 15 minute overview to see how this can be The Greatest Opportunity of Your Lifetime! Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment