Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I just got you a deal. Sweet!

Your not going to believe this! I really think Todd Falcone
is starting to loose it. Why would such a successful businessman
do this for me... or anyone else?

He just told me about a 4-hour series he did this summer.
I asked him if there was a way that I could promote his series
but get my friends a better price. He agreed to take $50
off the series (which includes 3 bonuses) but just
until the end of the month. This means that for less
than $100 you could pick up 4 hours of his premium
training plus get 3 bonus hours of training. That's nuts!

Todd has been involved in Network Marketing full time
for the past 22 years. He knows the single biggest problem
is being able to easily and effortlessly enroll people in their
business. If your one of these people... he can help!

Now if you don't want to sponsor more people before
2011 ends, no problem. But if you do, then I encourage
you to go and check it out.

Here is my link that will get you $50 off. Click Here

If you pick it up, let me know.

Yours in success,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment